Ultipa Cloud offers upfront-commitment-free subscriptions via AWS Marketplace to provide better convenience for users. You can subscribe to Ultipa Cloud services via AWS Marketplace by linking your Ultipa Account to your AWS billing account.
- An AWS account with a valid payment method
- If you do not have an AWS account, visit AWS to create one
- An Ultipa account
- If you do not have an Ultipa account, click here to create one
- Alternatively, follow the guide below to create one later
- Search for "Ultipa Cloud" from AWS Marketplace and select a desired edition of "Ultipa Cloud (Graph Database/SaaS)" from the displayed search results.
- Click "View purchase option".
- Select "Subscribe".
Link AWS to Ultipa Cloud
- Select "Set up your account" on the pop-up notification.
- You will be directed to Ultipa Cloud to login to Ultipa Cloud.
- Click "LINK TO AWS" as shown below:
The account linking would be completed when the notice "Your AWS account has been linked to Ultipa account!" pops up.
Start an Ultipa Instance
Now you are all set-up to use Ultipa Cloud services subscribed via AWS Marketplace, please refer to Create Instance for new instance configurations and operations followed up.