Ultipa Transporter is a command line based, light-weighted add-on product for bulk import/export meta-data (node/edge file) to/from a graphset in the Ultipa Graph Database, from/to a local data file. Various versions of Ultipa Transporter are provided in adaption to differnt versions of Ultipa Servers.
Below are some main features shared across different versions of Ultipa Transporter:
- local import/export
- remote import/export
- availability of insert, update-insert and overwrite during import
- concurency, batching and log during import
- automatic create graph if not exist
- automatic create nodes if not exist when importing edges
- avoid duplicated checking of nodes when importing edges
- specified initial position and total length of data to import
- error report
- solution of header-column mismatching and case of missing header
- compatibility of file encodings and column separators
For detailed information of Ultipa Transporter please contact Ultipa Team.