The Settings of Ultipa Manager is located at the bottom left corner of the page:
Click Switch Connection to exit the current instance and return to the Ultipa Instances, where you can re-connect or connect to another instance.
The configurations available in Ultipa Manager include:
- Theme: Choose between Dark or Light.
- Depth: Set the depth for spreading from a node. The default value is 3.
- Limit: Set the maximum number of paths to return when spreading from a node. The default value is 20.
- Default number of CPU cores: Specify the default number of CPU cores to use. The default value is 0, which means all available cores.
- Default timeout (s): Set the default timeout threshold in seconds for Ultipa Manager to return a "timeout" response. The default value is 60 seconds.
- Edge Label Property Name: Define the property to use as the edge label. If edges do not have this property, UUID is used instead. The default value is "name".
- Node Label Property Name: Define the property to use as the node label. If nodes do not have this property, UUID is used instead. The default value is "name".
- Time zone: Specify the time zone to convert timestamps to date and time. The default value is "GMT +8:00".
- Language: Choose the language for the interface, either English or Chinese (Simplified).
- Watermark: The entered text will be tiled in Ultipa Manager as a background watermark.
The version number of the currently deployed Ultipa Manager can be found within the Settings.