Settings of Ultipa Manager is located at the bottom left corner of the page:
The username displayed under Settings icon is the name of the current logged in user of server or cluster.
Click Switch Connection to exit the current instance, it goes back to the Ultipa Instances where you can connect to another instance.
Configurations of Ultipa Manager include:
- Theme: Dark or Light
- Depth: The depth of spread from a node, default value is 3
- Limit: The maximum number of path to return when spreading from a node, default value is 20
- Default number of CPU cores: Default value is 0, means all cores
- Default timeout (s): The threshold for Ultipa Manager to return timeout, default value is 60 seconds
- Edge Label Property Name: Use value of this property as edge label, UUID is used instead for edges do not have this property; default value is name
- Node Label Property Name: Use value of this property as node label, UUID is used instead for nodes do not have this property; default value is name
- Timezone: Timezone to convert timestamp to date and time, default is GMT +8:00
- Language: English and Chinese (Simplified)
Click Update Password to update the password of the current logged in user of Ultipa Manage.
Note: If needs to change the password of the current logged in user of server or cluster, please navigate to Auths in sidebar.
You will be taken to the login page of Ultipa Manager after clicking Logout.
On the bottom of the settings list, it is the version number of the current deployed Ultipa Manager.