Ultipa Graph is a set of ultra-high-performance graph computing service framework and storage infrastructure. The Ultipa Graph product matrix contains the followings:
- World's fastest real-time graph computing engine
- High-performance, high-availability, persistent storage services
- Knowledge graph system that are easy to consume and with great visualization and interpretability
- Feature-rich CLI toolkit
- High-performance and flexible Import/Export toolkit
- Easy-to-deploy Docker images
- SDKs that support mainstream programming languages
- Super-easy-to-use Graph Query Language: uQL (Ultipa Query Language)
Ultipa Graph supports a rich collection of query methods, loads of ultra high performance graph algorithms, and real-time processing against large amounts of data. One salient feature of Ultipa Graph is that most of the previous T+1 operations are implemented and realized as real-time or T+0 operations, which will save a huge amount of time and effort from the user's perspective. The mission of Ultipa is to empower real-time connection finding for all.
- The SDK interfaces introduced in this document is compatible with Java 8 and above.
- All SDK interfaces are subject to the uQL manual ULtipa Graph Query Handbook.
Java version 8 +
Acquire the latest version of
ultipa-sdk-java-xxx.jar(contact Ultipa Support) and store it under directory
For projects built on Maven, add below dependencies to
<dependency> <groupId>com.ultipa</groupId> <artifactId>ultipa-java-sdk</artifactId> <version>0.0.1-SNAPSHOT</version> </dependency>