In a recent benchmark test using the popular Twitter (2010) dataset, Ultipa shows a great performance advantage over other graph database systems (Neo4j, Tigergraph, and ArangoDB).
Here is a recap:
- Dataset: Twitter(2010), 41.6M Vertices and 1470M Edges
- It is imperative to point out that, Ultipa consistently performs consistently on any dataset. Twitter is picked only for ease-of-comparison.
- Testing Bed: 3-instance cluster over public cloud, each configured with Intel Xeon 2GHz, 32-vCPU CPU, 256GB DRAM, 1TB HDD (cloud-disk).
- Performance Testing on:
- Data Loading: Ultipa is 3-to-60x faster than any other graph database.
- K-Hop: Ultipa is 10-1000x faster. For ultra-deep queries, Ultipa is the only system that can return with results, all other systems crash or never return.
- All Shortest Paths: Ultipa is 50x faster than TigerGraph.
- Graph Algorithms (PageRank, LPA, Louvain, Jaccard Similarity, etc.): Ultipa is at least 10x faster than Tiger.