The Schema drawer is where you can oversee and manage all schemas and properties of the current graphset.
Schemas and Properties
Schemas and properties of nodes and edges are managed separately. The screenshot below highlights the node schema @movie and its properties:
New schema can be added by clicking New Schema on top of the Node or Edge list.
Next to the name of each schema, there are the count of properties and nodes/edges associated with it. When hovering over each schema, the options presented from left to right include:
- View a limited number of nodes/edges associated with this schema.
- Add a new property under this schema.
- Edit the name and description of this schema.
- Delete this schema along with its properties, as well as the corresponding nodes and edges.
When hovering over each property, the options presented from left to right include:
- Data type of this property.
- LTE/UTE this property. The icon of an LTE-ed property is highlighted.
- Edit the name and description of this property.
- Delete this property.
Graph modeling can be accomplished by editing the Schema Overview to depict the relationships between node and edge schemas. This practice is advantageous for future reference and understanding the graph structure.
At the bottom of the editing pane, there is a list of all node schemas. These can be freely dragged and dropped onto the canvas. Additionally, by right-clicking on a node schema, you can create an edge to connect it with another node schema.