The Schema drawer is where user can manage node and edge schemas of the graphset.
Schemas and properties of node are listed first, then those of edge. Take the node as example, the structure of the list is:
- 1st Tier: Title Node + Total number of nodes
- Click New Schema on the right to create new node schema
- 2nd Tier: Name of schema + Number of properties of the schema + Number of nodes of the schema
- Mouse hover to display more items: 1) Quickly view several nodes of the schema; 2) Create Property; 3) Edit Schema; 4) Delete Schema
- 3rd Tier: Name of property + Data type of property
- Mouse hover to display more items: 1) LTE/UFE; 2) Edit Property; 3) Delete Property
- When the icon in front of the property name is in orange, means that the property is LTEed
Schema Overview on bottom of the drawer is where you can do graph modeling. Draw the relationship between node and edge schemas in 2D canvas
- Click any node schema aligned on the bottom of the pop-up, and put it on the canvas
- Right click on any node schema, options include add edge schema between node schemas, or delete that schema from canvas
The relationship between node and edge schemas depicted in Schema Overview has no impact on the existing or future connections between nodes and edges in the graph, however user may exploit this tool to clarify and explain the correlations of your data.